The New York Giants have found a new kicker to fill-in for Josh Brown when he serves his one-game suspension.
After holding a tryout with multiple kickers Monday, the Giants signed former New York Jets and Houston Texans kicker Randy Bullock jersey, the team announced. Bullock’s deal is for one year, a source with knowledge of the deal told NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo.
Bullock appeared in three games with the Texans last season and his last full season came with Houston in 2014 when he hit 30 of 35 field-goal attempts (longest 55 yards).
The move comes a few days after training camp leg Tom Obarski missed his only field-goal attempt against the Buffalo Bills. Former Saints, Browns and Steelers kicker Garrett Hartley jersey was among those who participated in Monday’s tryouts, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.
NBA Basketball Jersey Cheap
For a player whose football career appeared to be in significant jeopardy 12 months ago, there couldn’t be a more resounding endorsement.
Williams fractured a bone in his neck when he collided with a goalpost on Clemson’s first offensive possession last year, causing him to miss the rest of the season. That eliminated any chance of Williams entering the 2016 draft as an underclassman, but Williams recovered from the frightening injury well enough to participate in spring practice with authentic jerseys. He returned to action against Auburn last week with a statement game for any doubters: nine catches, 174 yards, and notice served that Deshaun Watson’s most dynamic weapon is very much beyond the setback.
Of course, that performance alone wouldn’t be enough to generate the kind of praise he drew from the Giants scout. An evaluation like that would require a look at Williams’ larger body of work; specifically, his sophomore year in 2014 when he caught 57 passes for 1,030 yards and a robust average of 18.1 yards per catch.
The New York Giants (4-3) capitalized on Los Angeles Rams (3-4) quarterback Case Keenum’s four interceptions and secured their second-straight victory with a 17-10 win in London.
Authentic Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys
1. Keenum’s four interceptions weren’t enough to convince coach Jeff Fisher to make a change to Jared Goff, even with the team’s bye week and a three-game losing streak.
“We’re staying with Case,” Fisher told reporters after the game before he was asked the question. Keenum is hardly the only problem in the Rams’ attack, but the offense failed to score on its final 10 possessions Sunday. His limitations on deep balls showed up numerous times Sunday. Fisher placed the blame on Keenum’s game-sealing interception on receiver Brian Quick not seeing an audible call at the line of scrimmage.
2. Giants safety Landon Collins was playing like a Pro Bowler even before his two-interception performance in London. His pick-six return was one of the plays’ authentic NFL jerseys from China of the year, showing a change of direction we didn’t know Collins had. Playing as a “box safety,” few defenders consistently deliver bigger hits week after week. For the second straight game, he was easily the Giants’ best defender in a victory.
Wholesale Blank Baseball Jerseys
3. Jeff Fisher jersey was quick to blame his wide receivers rather than Keenum for the four interceptions.
“I’ll make changes at receiver before I make a change at QB,” Fisher said after the game.
Tavon Austin was targeted on three of the picks, one of them being a clear drop. That was the play Collins brought back for a touchdown. Austin also fumbled twice, gaining 57 yards on 15 targets. He’s one of the guys Fisher should consider benching and official MLB jerseys.
4. On an ugly day for offense, Odell Beckham didn’t get to put on a show like he wanted overseas. While he only caught five passes for 49 yards, his leaping 22-yard gain over two Rams defenders on a third-and-long set up the game-winning score. Eli Manning just threw a jump ball to Beckham, something we’d like to see more of in this station-to-station offense.
5. The Giants are still searching for answers on offense. But their defense has a clear identity. Janoris Jenkins had another great game. Along with Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and a healthy Eli Apple, this is one of the best secondaries in football.
6. Giants coach Ben McAdoo called his team “tough and physical” after the game, but that’s definitely not true on offense. The team is absolutely fearful of running the ball in short-yardage situations because the line gets no push up front. New York had only 36 yards rush and 232 total yards. The Giants haven’t rushed for over 45 yards as a team in three weeks.
7. Six straight Rams games have been essentially decided on the last drive. They have fallen to 3-4, right on pace for their usual 7-9. Don’t be shocked if Fisher reconsiders his quarterback stance.